Because we have lived in Arizona for such a long time, we believe strongly in giving back to the community which has provided such enrichment for ourselves and our families.
Since the mid-1990’s we have assisted in organizing a holiday drive to raise food, toys, clothing, luggage and other items of need for one of the many charitable non-profit organizations in Arizona, including:
- Goodwill of Central Arizona
- Arizona State University Homeless Legal Assistance Project
- St. Mary’s Food Bank
- Central Arizona Shelter Services
- Desert Mission Food Bank
- Foundation for Blind Children
- Homeward Bound
- Community Information & Referral/11th Hour Angel
- Valley of the Sun United Way
- Arizonans for Children, Inc.
- New Life Center Domestic Violence Shelter
We regularly provide pro bono legal services for crime victims. Bryn is a board member of New Life Center, a domestic abuse shelter, and is extremely active in supporting the local public school system and in furthering the interests of small business owners throughout the Phoenix area. Andy often presents complimentary educational seminars to lawyers and non-lawyer members of our local community on topics involving insurance law and the rights and remedies available to crime and accident victims, including presentations to the Arizona Association for Justice, Arizona State Bar and the Scottsdale Public Library Ask A Lawyer Series.