Today our amazing SUSD teachers “report” back to school so it’s the perfect time to announce the stipend recipients! Thanks to generous donations from Phoenix Mountain Animal Hospital and Turquoise Farms, we’re thrilled to award additional stipends this application period. Please support these businesses that support our teachers.
Thank you to all the teachers who applied for a stipend. As always, it was incredibly difficult narrowing down the recipients. Congratulations to the following:
- Chuck Curry – Cocopah Middle School
- Shalese Doan – Ingleside Middle School
- Matthew Dougall – Cocopah Middle School
- Janet Emond – Desert Mountain High School
- Misty Gardner-Hajek – Coronado High School
- Laura Jenner – Navajo Elementary School
- Marilyn Miracle Williams – Tavan Elementary School
- Jeannette Young – Navajo Elementary School
We have a stack of deserving applicants with students who need your help. Please consider fulfilling these requests or reaching out to someone who may be interested in helping. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next application period will be November 2020. Those who have submitted applications for the 2020-2021 year need not reapply for consideration in November. To automatically receive updates about the application process, sign up for our blogs!
We represent victims who have suffered serious injuries and families who have lost a loved one because of the negligence of others. We maintain a low-volume practice dedicated to providing personal service to our clients, often during the most difficult times in their lives. Please keep us in mind if you know someone needing our services.