Keeping in step with unprecedented times, we received more applications than ever this period!
Fortunately, we’re able to award additional stipends thanks to the generous support of the following individuals and businesses:
Thank you to all the teachers who applied for a DeFusco Law classroom supply stipend. It’s always incredibly difficult narrowing down the recipients.
Congratulations to the following:
- Susan Barnes – Yavapai Elementary School
- Kelsey Coudill – Yavapai Elementary School
- Tracey Dodrill – Scottsdale Online Learning
- Amber Emr – Ingleside Middle School
- Tiffany Fought – Navajo Elementary School
- Jamie Kar – Desert Canyon Middle School
- Kay King – Echo Canyon K-8
- Dr. Jo Markette – Coronado High School
- Brianna Maxwell – Yavapai/Hohokam Elementary
- Sharon Nelson – Tavan Elementary School
- Briana Reed – Tonalea K-8
- Mickey Rich – Sequoya Elementary School
- Jocelyn Simpson – Coronado High School
- Alexis Smith – Coronado High School
- Koel Wilton – Coronado High School
- Sara Stuckenschneider – Navajo Elementary School
We have a stack of applicants with students who need your help. If you’re interested in helping a local teacher, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.