We represent those who have suffered serious injury, or the surviving family members of loved ones who have suffered fatal injuries caused by others. We recognize that injuries may be life-altering or that a loved one may be forever lost. No dollar amount can ever make an injury go away or return a loved one. We are sensitive to the emotional issues that come with suffering such a tremendous loss and strive to attend to the financial issues so that those who have suffered can focus on healing.
The summaries of actual case examples below provide a general background about the work of our law firm. We have removed all identifying information to protect privacy interests of our clients.
- Automobile, Commercial Vehicle and Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Burn Injuries: Fire/Gas/Explosion Incidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Collisions
- Children’s Injuries
- Drunk Drivers/Dram Shop Liability
- Dangerous and Defective Products
- Construction Accidents
- Business / Employer Liability
- Claims Against Owners of Commercial Property
- Drownings and Other Claims Against Homeowners