Thanks to all the amazing Classroom Supply Stipend applicants! Every applicant is worthy of selection. Choosing only five was extremely difficult. We are proud to announce the second round of recipients:
- Randi Alpers, Hohokam Elementary
- Lynn Brachtl, Navajo Elementary, Special Education Preschool Teacher
- Michele Kliphon, Echo Canyon K-8
- Liz Hughes & Alicia McGovern, Scottsdale Community Opportunities for Real-world Education (SCORE)
- Stacy Pattullo, Pima Elementary
We wish we could award every applicant and encourage other community members to consider fulfilling these requests. Know someone who’d like to help these wonderful teachers? Contact us at email@example.com.
As a referral-based law firm, we represent victims who have suffered serious injury and families who have suffered the loss of a loved one because of the negligence of others. We pride ourselves on providing personal service to our clients, often during the most difficult times in their lives. Please keep us in mind if you know someone needing our services.
Our next application period will be Summer of 2019. To automatically receive updates about the application process, sign up for our blogs!
Thank you for your participation and support.
Please enjoy a safe and happy Holiday Season!
DeFusco Law, P.L.C.