PROBLEM: More classroom supply stipend applicants than ever!
SOLUTION: We frequently represent members of the Scottsdale Unified School District community. As such, we also seek ways to donate a portion of our fees to support SUSD.
Typically, we award cash stipends to 10 teachers (5/semester) for classroom supplies.
Recently, we resolved a serious personal injury case referred to us by a Cocopah Middle School staff member. We are pleased to donate a portion of our fees from this case so that we may award additional stipends! Congratulations to the following 18 teachers:
- Susan Barnes, Hohokam Elementary School
- Dawndy Bendet, Anasazi Elementary School
- Sara Cain, Coronado High School
- Marcia DeMuro, Cocopah Middle School
- Chloe Flitton, Hohokam Elementary School
- Carline Fried, Cocopah Middle School
- Katie Honeycutt, Desert Canyon Elementary School
- Malcolm Leinwhol, Chaparral High School
- Marissa Palmer, Coronado High School
- Lisa Port, Echo Canyon K-8 School
- Noel Rosenthal, Chaparral High School
- Paula Slamowitz, Tonalea K-8 School
- Alexandra Valenzuela, Tonalea K-8 School
- Jennifer Wells, Echo Canyon K-8 School
- Robin Wiley, Navajo Elementary School
- William Williams, Tonalea K-8 School
- Brandy Wilson, Navajo Elementary School
- Rhonda Witherspoon, Ingleside Middle School
AN EVEN BETTER SOLUTION: SUSD employs approximately 1,500 teachers. Unfortunately, nearly all of these gifted educators utilize their own money to create an optimal learning environment for their students. WANT TO HELP? We have a stack of applicants who are seeking your assistance. If you’re interested in helping a local teacher, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DeFusco Law represents accident victims who have suffered serious injuries and families who have lost a loved one because of the negligence of others. We are a low-volume law firm that does not advertise. This allows us to deliver highly personalized representation to our clients in their time of need.