We represent accident victims who have suffered serious injury, or the surviving family members of loved ones who have suffered fatal injuries caused by somebody else. We recognize that injuries may be life-altering or that a loved one may be forever lost. No dollar amount can ever make an injury go away or return a loved one. We are sensitive to the emotional issues which come with suffering such a tremendous loss and strive to attend to the financial issues arising from loss so that those who have suffered can focus on healing.
To understand the nature of our practice in more detail, we have provided summaries of some of our previous cases. Names and other identifying information have been changed to protect the privacy interests of all involved.
- Automobile, Commercial Vehicle and Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Burn Injuries: Fire/Gas/Explosion Incidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Collisions
- Children’s Injuries
- Drunk Drivers/Dram Shop Liability
- Dangerous and Defective Products
- Construction Accidents
- Business / Employer Liability
- Premises Accidents